What’s my name …what's my name….;)

What’s my name …what's my name….;)

Ok…so there is this female in the city who has just attained adolescence and is making the nation sway to her voluptuous curves,but I feel pity for all the other girls named Shiela…actually sometimes I feel pity for myself too, sans carrying a guy kind of name…but that’s a different story.


So all the shielas how do you introduce yourself during interviews…my name is sheeeeeeela…and the interviewer starts fantasizing…what’s your size..What’s your size...36-24-36?
Worst still would be an interviewer named shiela…the guy candidates will not be able to help themselves but check her out.Umm shiela, shiela, shiela!!!!!
A peculiar thing that I have noticed is people feel it’s a rage to hum this song and feel elated, cheap Delhi gimmicks you see.
Another female doing the rounds is madam munni, she attained the glow of adolescence only to be famous amongst the infamous, and she has separate gentry to cater to. My heart goes out to people like my maid called Munni who’s quite perturbed after the  release of the song ,people call her Munni bad name (read bad nam) and the poor soul feels offended…"Izzat walon ka kachra kar diya munni ne"…..she says.
But the amazing thing is how the lyricists have managed to make the common Indian girl , a hit item material…..I am safe though…What’s my name what’s my name...

3 comments:

  1. First visit to your blog.
    You write well.

    No comments on name part...u know why :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one niraj ,i can see the future ....niraj is writing article for some well known magazines :P ,for boys.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLz... truly... the songs have disturbed the thing here... an employee was in discussion coz her mom's name is sheila .... And i did mistaken for a Guy writing this? Whats my Name... Whats my name.... :) :) :) Good one Niraj!

    ReplyDelete